How to perform the density override for myQA Patients in Eclipse/ Monaco?
In order to use the MiniPhantom and MatriXX successfully the densities of the system has to be overwritten in the TPS. The definition of the densities for each structure will depend on:
- Number of structures created
- Density handling in the TPS
- Accuracy of the structures and point placement
- Calculation grid size and override handling in TPS
- Monaco calculates based on mass densities, but requires electron densities as input. It uses its own conversion to mass densities (fit of ICRU materials).
- Higher electron density values needed to have a correct mass density in Monaco
The values for the override are:
- Acuros XB - two algorithms with two different input parameters