How to disinfect Dosimetry Products?
To ensure reliable operation, the mechanical parts of the servo systems should be inspected, cleaned and lubricated at regular intervals.
The following ways must use for the disinfection of IBA Dosimetry Products:
- To clean the housing of the electrical units, use a soft, dry duster or a duster moistened with a gentle cleaning agent such as Isopropyl Alcohol.
- The liquid used for cleaning must be pH neutral.
- To sterilize the detectors, IBA recommends the usage of Sani-Cloth® Active disinfection cloths. Wipe the detector and the cable and wait 30 minutes to effectively disinfect it.
- Use a cotton cloth and soapsuds to wipe off dirt and calcareous deposits from the outside of the Electrical and Mechanical Lift Table, and the Water Reservoir.
- Never use organic solvents for the disinfection.
- Do not use benzene or other solvents. This may damage the material.
- Water or cleaning liquid seeping into the electric units will destroy it.
- Do not sterilize the detector by heating. It may damage the detector.