How to create a profile vs depth table?
To create a profile vs depth table. Go to Common Settings icon in the Task group --> Calculations.
A list of various parameters will open.
Among them, select the Profile vs Depth Table
A new window will open named as Profile vs Depth Table Calculation Templates.
Assuming there is no template to create the table, click on Create new.
The Templates field (1) is dedicated for defining template names, copying templates or deleting them.
- Create New: It will create a new template named as Custom 0.
- Change Name: This feature will be available to change the name of the selected Template.
- Copy Selected: Pressing Copy Selected will copy the selected template with all the entered settings. However, these settings can be modified according to different requirements.
- Delete selected will delete the selected template only, whereas Delete all will delete the complete
list of templates.
- Even if the customized template is saved internally you can export or import it pressing
the Export from file or Import from file buttons. This enables you to exchange the template with
another myQA Accept installation.
Then the parameters defined In the Details section (2) will give the following options to decide:
Resolution: Here, enter the resolution which the table shall display.
Renormalization: Choose either “No renormalization” or “Renormalize CAX to 100%” to the table data
Depths: Define depths in the table
Select the Depths to create from Single or Multiple options.
- Enter the starting depth in Start box and click on Add.
- Enter the last depth to be calculated and click on Add.
- Enter the initial depth in Start box, last depth in Stop box and add the depth increment from initial filled depth in the Increment box.
Finally, check the box for 'Include source data'.