How to mount and dismount the leveling pins?
A set of leveling pins is provided for Blue Phantom2 and Blue Phantom COMPACT to improve leveling of the phantom frame with the water surface.
Unscrew the screw in the holder and separate the base from holder
Locate the two X-rails of the phantom frame.
The short-arm holders will be mounted on the rail closer to the wall beneath and two long-arms will be mounted on the rail further away from the wall beneath.
Install the short-arm holder:
- Close to one corner, insert the base into the groove inner side of the rail: insert the lower edge first
(Fig. e), push more part in (Fig. f) and then insert the upper side in (Fig. g).
- Fix the holder to the base: align the holes in holder and the base, and then fix the screw (Fig. h).
Note: Before tighten the screw, move the holder to the corner about 1 cm away from the edge.
- During tightening the screw, push the holder downwards and backwards (Fig. i)
- Always inspect that there is no gaps between the contact parts (Fig. j).
Repeat the same procedure to install the second short-arm holder.
Install the long-arm holders:
- Push the cable stopper to the middle (Fig. k) so that there is a convenient space for mounting.
- Mount the base the same way as the short holder and ensure the cable is inside the groove (Fig. l).
- Fix the holder to the base the same way as for the short holder (Fig. m).
Note: Before tighten the screw, move the holder to the corner as much as possible.
- Finally move the cable stopper next to the holder (Fig. n).
Note: Ensure that there are no gaps between the contact parts of the leveling pin holder
and the X-rail.
Repeat the same procedure to mount the second long-arm holder.
Install the pins:
- The ring of the hold has a spring ball that locks the pin (Fig. o). Push the pin down
until the pin is locked (Fig. p).
- The head of the pin should be flat with the holder surface (Fig. q).
Remove the pins by slightly lifting from the bottom and then removing it from the top.