What is the Rotating Table for Blue Phantom COMPACT and Helix?
The Rotating Table is an accessory for our systems Blue Phantom COMPACT and Blue Phantom Helix enabling our 2D water phantom customers to change the horizontal scanning direction without draining and refilling the phantom and by this further increase the efficiency of both systems.
The Rotating Table is designed to be used with the Blue Phantom COMPACT or Helix. It consists of a
base plate with four handles for transportation, a rotating plate, and a locking mechanism with a 45°
resolution. There is cross hairs on the rotating plate for the alignment of the rotating table and the water
phantom used with it.
Highlights and functionalities:
- Accurate locking mechanism for different angles
- Cross hairs for easy alignment with the lasers or light field
- Carrying handles for comfortable transportation and positioning
- Rubber feet preventing unintended movements
- A surface holding the phantom in its position and preventing the phantom from unintended movements during the rotation