I want to have a new workstation for myQA, what are the system requirements for myQA 2020-002 (myQA SRS is used)?
The system requirements can be found in myQA Platform User's Guide. Below are the requirements for myQA 2020-002 version.
- Supported Operating systems: Windows 10, 64 bit
Note: For using Gantry Sensor +, Windows 10, version 1703 or higher is required
- Supported SQL servers: SQL Server 2016 SP2 or higher
Note: Full SQL version with no limit on DB size is recommended when myQA SRS is used
- Minimum Hardware Requirements
Processor: Intel Core i5 desktop or mobile processor or better
RAM of 8GB or more, recommended 8GB
Note: 16GB RAM required when SRS Detector is used.
- Graphics Card:
DirectX 9c compatible, 256 MB Video RAM, no shared memory.
- Supported Screen Resolutions and optimal DPI settings
1920 x 1080 (FHD) with 100% or 125%
2560 x 1600 with 200%
3840 x 2160 (QHD = 4K) with 250%
- Ethernet minimum 10 Mbit/s, If a remote SQL is used, higher Ethernet speed is recommended
- Ethernet (RJ-45) plug to connect controllers and other measurement devices. A second Ethernet (RJ-45) plug or a suitable Ethernet switch is needed if LDA-99 SC with emXX is used.