How to install myQA in a Citrix environment?
With myQA version 2022-001 and newer it is possible to install myQA in a multi-user Citrix environment.
- Citrix environment with system requirements according to the myQA Platform User's Guide, chapter 3.1.
- SQL server with requirements according to the myQA Platform User's Guide, chapter 3.1.
- Dedicated workstation for DICOM Listener.
- Dedicated workstation for License Server (can be the same as for the DICOM Listener).
- If you are using a previous version of myQA, an upgrade to myQA 2022-001 or newer is also needed. This can be done also during the installation on a Citrix System (please see Step 1 below and perform the upgrade of the SQL database with the Database Wizard which opens automatically after installation).
- Only for myQA SRS: A dedicated physical measurement workstation with an own myQA installation is needed.
Please note: In a Citrix multi-user environment, the Device Configuration tool must not be used by more than one user at the same time.
Step 1: myQA
Install myQA on a Citrix system as on a PC.
Step 2: Registering VDA
Register myQA for VDA (Virtual Delivery Agent). This is done by a Citrix administrator.
Step 3: DICOM Listener
Install the DICOM Listener on a dedicated workstation: How to install/upgrade the DICOM Listener Service for myQA?
Step 4: License Server
Install the License Server on a dedicated workstation. One has two possibilities here: Install myQA or install the License Server without myQA: How to install a License Server when using myQA with Citrix?
Use the IBA License Manager to activate the licenses.