EBRT template for myQA PROactive
You can download the template for myQA PROactive directly from this article - see below.
Content: example of risk analysis for an External Beam Radiation Therapy process. It includes IGRT (Image Guided Radiation Therapy).
Developed in the framework of the project “ProteQt: Adaptives Risiko Management für die Radio-Onkologie", co-funded by the state of Bavaria.
- D. Kornek, C. Bert (Universitätsklinikum Erlangen).
- B. Gungor, D. Menichelli, J. Leske (IBA Dosimetry GmbH).
- Huq, M. et al., “The Report of Task Group 100 of the AAPM: Application of Risk Analysis Methods to Radiation Therapy Quality Management.” Med. Phys. 43, (2016): 4209–62. https://doi.org/10.1118/1.4947547.
- Ford, Eric C., et al. “Quality Control Quantification (QCQ): A Tool to Measure the Value of Quality Control Checks in Radiation Oncology.” Int. J. Rad. Onc. Biol. Phys. 84, 2012: e263–69. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2012.04.036.
- WHO. “Radiotherapy Risk Profile- Technical Manual,” 2008. http://www.who.int/patientsafety/activities/technical/radiotherapy_risk_profile.pdf.
Risk analysis templates may serve as a starting point for users who would like to adapt them to their own clinical processes without performing a risk analysis from scratch.
All data in templates must be carefully reviewed, adapted and integrated in order to generate a valid risk analysis of a clinical process.
A template shall not be used as a ready-made risk analysis for a clinical process.