How to install myQA Accept?
Important Notice: DEACTIVATE ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE DURING INSTALLATION
HASP, Hardware Against Software Piracy, is a software IP protection suite. All antivirus scanners should be deactivated during installation, otherwise HASP installation may run into an error.
Important Notice: INSTALLATION COMPUTER
myQA Accept may only be used on computers, which are in compliance with the applicable FCC regulations and ICE standards.
Administrator rights are required for installing this software. Otherwise, the software installation will fail.
Note: Start from myQA Accept 9.0, the myQA Accept will have its own database. If you upgrade an earlier version to this version, the existing database must be migrated from the myQA database to its own myQA Accept database, see How to create a new Database with myQA Accept?.
The myQA Accept software and its components can be installed only via the installation program in the myQA Accept software CD. Administrator rights are required for installation. Before installation, close all unnecessary applications running on your PC.
- Insert the installation myQA CD into the CD/DVD drive of the PC.
- Go to Windows Explorer, open the CD directory.
- Right-click myQAAcceptSetup.exe and then click Run as administrator.
- Click Next.
- If any prerequisites are missing (with checkmark), click Install, otherwise, Next.
Important Notice: DIRECTX INSTALLATION
Even if the latest DirectX has already been installed, the myQA Accept DirectX must be installed to ensure the correct functionality of the myQA Accept application.
- Click Browse to change the location if the default location for myQA Accept should be change. Click Next.
- Click Install and follow instructions.
- After the installation is complete, click Finish, a shortcut to myQA Accept will be created on the desktop.