How to convert PDD scans to TMR?
Open the PDD scans to be converted to TMR scans. Go to Data Handling --> Calculate TMR/TPR. A new window will open.
Assuming there is no template to convert the data available, click on Edit/Add Template(s).
Under the Template window click on Create new.
In the calculation Details window select Conversion type to TMR. Select the desired resolution of the data table and SSD type (normally SSD from source data).
Select the Square field size to convert from Single or Multiple options.
- Enter the smallest field size in Start box and click on Add.
- Enter the largest field size to be converted and click on Add.
- Then check the box for 'Include source data'. This way all the field sized that are available in PDD data will be converted to TMR.
- Finally select the conversation table. E.g BJR 17 or BJR 25
- If any interpolated field size is required in the TMR data that can also be added in the Start box.
- Enter the smallest field size in Start box, largest in Stop box and add the field size increment from smallest field size in the Increment box.
- Select the conversation table. E.g BJR 17 or BJR 25
Go back to Step 1. In the popped up window select the template. Select All data and uncheck/check Keep original data as needed. Press OK and PDD scan will be converted to TMR scans.
The smallest field size of converted TMR couldn't smaller than the smallest field size of PDD