How to create PDD and TMR tables in myQA Accept?
Select and open your required PDD or TMR scans
Select show data in tabular form
Select the table type.
- Single Scan View (one table per scan incl. x/y/z coordinates ) and
- Multiple Scan View (one table showing all scans with only relevant coordinates)
For Single Scan View
- Select the Display of data (All or selected) and Point distance.
- Then click on Create Table.
For Multi Scan View
- Assuming there is no template to convert the data available, first select the correct Template type. (It will be Depth vs. Fieldsize for PDD scans and TPR/TMR for TMR scans) .
- click on Edit/Add Template(s).
In the calculation Details window select the desired resolution of the data table and Renormalization (normally No normalization is selected).
Select the Square field size to convert from Single or Multiple options.
- Enter the smallest field size in Start box and click on Add.
- Enter the largest field size to be converted and click on Add.
- Then check the box for 'Include source data'. This way all the field sized that are available in PDD data will be converted to table.
- If any interpolated field size is required in the tabular data that can also be added in the Start box.
- Enter the smallest field size in Start box, largest in Stop box and add the field size increment from smallest field size in the Increment box.
Go back to Step 5. In the popped up window and select the template. Select All data and click on Create Table.
Right Click on the table-->Copy Table-->Paste into Excel.