What's new in SciMoCa version 188.8.131.523x?
In version 184.108.40.2063x (x=0,1,2,3) of SciMoCa the following changes are implemented:
Improved User Interface changes:
- Plan Navigation Menu will display Rx again
- Ability to choose either the Plan Label or Plan Name to be displayed in the worklist PlanID column via web.config file
- Verify Systems page will now display the Directory Labels of the path text boxes
- Apostrophes contained in plan information text strings will be parsed and displayed correctly
- The dose server will now check for license expiration with greater frequency
SciMoCa Dose Server changes:
- BeamModelDictonary.xml no longer allows users to specify a LeafOffsetCorrection value for MLC-free beam models
- If the LeafOffsetCorrection value is present, then the client will ignore the value
- Plans containing Varian non-physical comensators can now be processed specifically if the beam has more than one compensator, the MaterialID is empty, and the CompensatorType is either OPTIMAL or TOTAL ACTUAL
- If such a Compensator Sequence is found, the client will output a warning in the log
- SciMoCa will now calculate dose for MV CBCT beam types if the DICOM tag, IMAGE_BEAM, is present and contains information linked to a BeamModel
- If an IMAGE_BEAM is found, the client will output a warning in the log
- Issue: Plans that contained apostrophes in the text strings would not allow the UI to display plan review information. Solution: Text strings that contain apostrophes are now serialized into the json formal.
- Issue: It was possible to specify a LeafOffsetCorrection value in the BeamModelDictionary.xml for MLC-free (RS and FC) CyberKnife beam models that could have an effect on the calculation. Solution: The Client will now ignore the LeafOffsetCorrection value if it is present in the MLC-free BeamModelDictionary entry.
- Unarchiving a patient will bring back all plans under that patient.
- The UI may become unresponsive if the following actions are taken in order. After this point the user can only Approve or Refect the report after refreshing the page.
- Create a screenshot
- Access Plan Settings
- Make changes on the ROI Mapping or Template Management tabs and
- Select Recalculate.