What are the precautions need to keep when using Phoenix?
- Due to the activation in proton beams, do not handle the device directly after performing measurements.
- Avoid irradiating the electronics around the active area of the device and the power supply. Irradiation will damage the electronics.
- The power supply is an important part of myQA Phoenix. Use the device only with the designated power supply: XRD-EPS Power Supply 215 W.
- The myQA Phoenix detector must be connected to mains power outlets with protective earth. For the mains connection to the device, use a power cord with a grounding pin and potential equalization cables for the detector and the power supply.
- The output of the mains power may fluctuate due to the environmental influence. Ensure that the
output of the power supply is within the range ±10% of the nominal voltage (100 - 240 VAC).
The overvoltage category of the power supply is category II. The degree of ingress protection is IP 67.
Note: If the power supply does not function properly or is damaged, send it back to IBA Dosimetry for repair or replacement.